Roger Siegel is engaged in all aspects of industrial brokerage to include landlord and tenant representation; investment/occupier sales; and sale/leaseback opportunities. Roger actively manages client relations and new business development efforts in the state of Wisconsin.
Roger has experience in the commercial real estate field for 33 years. He has completed transactions with a multitude of industrial users, owners, developers and investors. Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle in 2013, Roger Siegel worked for CBRE’s Industrial Group for more than 32 years. He became the Director of the Group in 1996, leading the development and implementation of a database, tracking more than 600 properties in the region. As Executive Vice President in the Jones Lang LaSalle Wisconsin office, Roger brings an extensive experience working on the sale and leasing of industrial projects, including the sale and leasing of both land and buildings.
His past and present corporate clients include: Centerpoint Properties; First Industrial Properties; Wispark LLC; WE Energies; Charter Automotive; U-Line Corporation; Journal Communications; Briggs & Stratton; Norhwestern Mutual Life; Jason Corporation.
- CORFAC International
- Commercial Association of Realtors, WI (CARW)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Tenant Representation
- Agency Representation of Industrial/Manufacturing properties
- Investment Property Sales - acquisition & disposition
- Facility Analysis & Valuation for Multiple Purposes, i.e. bank financing, succession planning
Education and Accreditation
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
Bachelor of Science
SIOR Professional Designation
Direct Phone: (414) 278-6886
Mobile Phone: (414) 399-0336